Author&Blogger Ring

Previous

Next

Random

List

Visit Amazon.co.uk

-->

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Update! The Assurance and More!!!

Hi everyone! Long time no post!!!

I cannot BELIEVE how long it's been! I have news though: I finished The Assurance and I'm half you through the 1st edit!!! Topped out at about 130.000 words, which is utterly ridiculous but I guess I should have expected as much from Leofric!!! ;-P

I've also managed to find time to set up a Book Sprout page: Book Sprout is an app that lets you follow your favourite authors and receive notifications when they release a new book or have an offer on! So if you sign up and follow me you'll get a notification through the second The Assurance goes live. You'll also get price drop notifications on all my books when they are discounted! ;-P

https://booksproutapp.com/author/311/d-d-chant


Read on, bookworms!

DeeDee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment