Author&Blogger Ring

Previous

Next

Random

List

Visit Amazon.co.uk

-->

Monday 14 January 2013

Showing Some Love For 2013!

So far I'm loving 2013!

Some really great things have happened so far:

'The Promise' placed 3rd in 'Indie Book Bargains' best indies of 2012 awards and 'A Splendid Salmagund', an anthology that had a short of mine in it, won best anthology! So I now have two lovely badges to show off on my side bar!!!

At this point I would like to say thank you to everyone who voted, I really appreciate it! ;-D

'Blood, Sweat and Tears' book blog listed 'Broken City' 8th in the best books read in 2012! (Wish I had a badge for that!!!)

And I received a 4 star review of 'Broken City' from an Amazon vine voice reviewer.



Due to my 2013 challenge I've been busy writing, I'm now 34.000 words into 'Broken City: Truce' and I'm getting really excited about it! I'm already starting to think about the cover and hope a friend of mine will take the job on. If she says no I'm going to be in deep trouble!!!

I've just started sending out pre - release review copies of 'Fracture' to a few blogger friends of mine, I'm looking forward (with nervous excitement!) to their reviews!

Also you may have noticed that I've been blinging out my blog! I thought it was time for a bit of an 'update' and it kind of got out of hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment